Code of Conduct
While at the club premises and functions, and in any other club-related matters, I will:
1. respect the privacy, rights and personal space of every person;
2. act with high standards of decency, ethics and fairness towards every person;
3. refrain from any behaviour, language, conversation or other acts that might cause offence to any person;
4. obtain permission before taking photographs of people;
5. comply with Australian laws, club rules, club by-laws and directions from management committee members;
6. resolve any inter-personal issues I may encounter, giving due regard to the club values and this code of conduct;
7. contribute towards a happy, cooperative, tolerant and trusting environment; and
8. report any issues of concern promptly to the management committee.
I acknowledge that if I fail to observe this code of conduct I will be required to explain my actions and/or behaviour to the management committee and disciplinary action may be taken - see also by-laws termination of membership section.